Over the course of three days, Inventronics presented the “Designing Power for LEDs Seminar” in Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. The seminar was led by our marketing and sales team who provided expertise on the topics being discussed. More than 110 customers from the three regions attended the seminars.
Inventronics – Designing Power for LED’s Seminar 2017
Location: Mirage Hotel,Mumbai,India
- Product Design& Quality Control
- The Importance of Surge Protection in Outside Application
- The Importance of Ripple to Flicker
- New Products
- The Importance of Thermal Design to Luminary System
In this seminar, various topics were discussed regarding the lighting industry in India and how Inventronics can be a positive impact.
- International Sales Director, Gene King’s Introduction to the seminar told of Inventronics dynamic growth and history, as well as the talented staff.
- Technical Marketing Director, Peter Resca delivered a detailed and comprehensive speech concerning product development and quality control.
- European Technical Support Manager Dimitri De Rop shared his knowledgeable insight about product application, surge protection, thermal design and flicker.
- Account Manager, Ray Zhang presented Inventronics’s mainstream and new products.
- Country Sales Manager, Shashank G. Chawan conveyed an in-dept explanation of the Indian market.
Dedicated to the continuous progress of LED lighting
Since its establishment, Inventronics has always made it a mission to be dedicated to the continuous progress of LED lighting. Inventronics focuses on the development of more efficient, reliable and intelligent LED power supplies. Inventronics teamed with its strong technical capabilities and loyal customer base, is confident they can brilliantly illuminate the vast Indian market.